Faculty Recruitment vacancy notification announced by the Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur, Dr. L. D. Balkhande College of Arts and Commerce, Bhandara – Assistant Professor Jobs for the 2022-2023 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply through Postal.
Hiring Organization: Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University – Dr. L. D. Balkhande College of Arts and Commerce, Bhandara
College Profile: The Pravarsen Shikshan Santha, Nagpur was established formerly known as P.S.S. Arts and Commerce College, in Pauni, Dist. Bhandara by the severe attempts and hard works of Dr. L.D.Balkhande Sir (Founder Secretary) in 1983. The college has been renamed as Dr. L.D. Balkhande College of Arts & Commerce, Pauni in 2015. At the beginning stage, there was not a single senior college in Pauni. In such critical situation, Dr. L.D. Balkhande sir has done the herculean task to establish the Senior College in the remote area and tried to develop the minds of the youths with education. In consequently, a number of boys & girls got a chance to take education and flourish their own future. In short, this small plant of education turns into a huge shape of Tree.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Full time
Qualifications and Experience:
Eligibility (A or B):
A. 1. A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET: Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only.
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners.
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and
- The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars, sponsored/ funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
- The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic affairs) of the University concerned.
- NET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SET is not conducted. However, Ph.D. degree shall remain the minimum eligibility for appointment of Assistant Professor in such disciplines.
- B. The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ;
ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or
iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
- Candidate should complete their PG in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Bhandara, Maharashtra
Pay Scale: As per UGC, AICTE and State Govt. rules
Apply Mode: Postal
How to Apply: The application may be made on a plain paper/prescribed proforma & addressed to the Principal/Dean/Director on the address given below on or before dated 26-02-2023 along with a crossed postal order of Rs 100 /- drawn in the favour of the Principal/Dean/Director and certified copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials towards substantiation of eligibility in terms of academic qualifications.
Last Date: 26-02-2023
Dr. L. D. Balkhande College of Arts
And Commerce, Pauni
Khapri Road Tal.- Paoni, Dist.- Bhandara – 441910
For Detailed : Click Here
Reference: Advertisement dated on 23rd February 2023
Faculty Advertisement 2023