Recruitment is being done on 7441 posts of TGT teachers in Haryana. For which candidates will be able to apply from 23 February 2023.
7441 posts of TGT teachers are being recruited by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). For which notice has been issued on the official website of HSSC. Candidates who want to apply for TGT recruitment, they will be able to apply from 23 February by visiting the HSSC official website. The steps of the application are given on the HSSC official website. A total of 7471 posts will be filled through recruitment.
The last date to apply for these posts is March 15, 2023.
Candidates should pass the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) of the concerned subject conducted by the Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
Age: The age of the candidates should be between 18 and 42 years.
Candidates will be selected after socio-economic criteria and experience after the written examination. Written examination will be conducted in two languages Hindi and English. At the same time, offline (OMR Aadhaar) written examination will be conducted for recruitment to TGT posts. Candidates can get more information related to the selection process by visiting the official website.
A total of 7471 posts will be recruited through recruitment.
– Online applications will be filled from 23 February.
– The last date for filling the online application is 15 February 2023.
– The last date for depositing online fees is 20 March 2023.
How to apply:
- First of all, you have to go to hssc.gov.in.
- After this, you have to click on the Group C-TGT recruitment link.
- After this, register by entering personal details and mobile numbers.
- Fill the form and upload the related documents.
- Fill and submit the form fee.
- After this, download a copy of the form and keep it with you.
For more information click here