Hiring Organization: Subbalakshmi Lakshmipathy College of Science, Madurai.
Organization Profile: Subbalakshmi Lakshmipathy College of Science is an autonomous self-financing college affiliated to Madurai Kamaraj University and accredited with B+ status by NAAC. It is run by Subbalakshmi Lakshmipathy Foundation (SLF), a charitable trust initiated in 1989 to promote job-oriented education on a non-profit motive basis by Dr. R. Lakshmipathy, a doyen in the Newspaper industry. He is the publisher of the largest circulated Tamil Daily “Dinamalar” and also of the Medical Magazines, ‘The Antiseptic’ and the ‘Health’.
Post: Assistant Professor – Commerce
Departments have vacancies: B.Com (Banking & Insurance)
- Teaching and supervising undergraduate and graduate students.
- Answering the Queries of students in class or via online mode.
- Providing Department Heads with feedback on student progress.
- Assisting with various departmental duties and providing academic support to Professors and other staff.
- Attending faculty and departmental meetings and voicing concerns or providing suggestions for improvement.
- Representing the institution at conferences and delivering presentations when necessary.
- UG & PG in Commerce stream with 55% Marks and above
- D. NET/SET in Commerce.(optional)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Cleared basic/intermediate levels in professional courses like CA, ACCA etc
- 3-10 years of experience teaching in an academic setting.
- Published articles and proven experience as an academic.
- Strong teaching and mentoring skills.
Job Location: Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: e-mail
Organization website: Click Here
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates request to send their application with a scanned copy of all necessary certificates and passport size photograph to the following Email Address.
Email Address to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subbalakshmi Lakshmipathy College of Science,
TVR Nagar, Aruppukottai road,
Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Reference: Official Advertisement