Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chhattishgarh- Project Fellow. Eligible candidates may apply through E-Mail
Name of the College: National Institute of Technology, Raipur
About College: The institute is committed to the challenging task of the development of technical education by preparing seasoned graduates in the highly sophisticated field of engineering and technology. Development of India as an emerging industrial power is a demanding exercise as it involves the combination of cost-effectiveness and efficiency along with producing world-class technology at the cutting edge. For about five decades we have been doing it with sincerity and commitment at NIT Raipur. At present, the institute offers graduate-level courses in twelve disciplines.
Job Title: Project Fellow
Title of the Project : Evaluation of pollution potential (microplastics and some heavy
metals) of municipal solid waste dumping sites, contaminant transport mechanisms, and effects on aquatic (surface water and groundwater) sources of Raipur city
- Civil Engineering
Essential Qualification :
- Master degree in any branch of science or Bachelor degree in civil Engineering
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Rs. 10,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Apply Mode: Email
Website : Click
How to Apply:
- The last date of submission application is 15/03/2023. Eligible candidates
can submit the scanned copy of their application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The interview will be conducted at Civil Engineering Department, NIT Raipur on 21/03/2023 at 11.00 AM onward.
E-Mail ID: email@example.com
National Institute of Technology Raipur,
G.E. Road, Raipur,
Chhatisgarh – 492010.
For Detailed : Click Here