A walk in interview will be held 20th April 2020 (Monday) from 11:00 am onwards in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018 for filling up the following posts of Assistant Professor in various departments purely on adhoc basis, to meet the urgent requirement of patient care, teaching & training of the department
|S.No||Specialty||Name Of Post||No.Of posts|
|3||General Medicine||Assistant Professor||2|
|4||General Surgery||Assistant Professor||2|
|5||Hospital Administrator||Assistant Professor||1|
|6||Medical Oncology||Assistant Professor||2|
|12||Surgical Oncology||Assistant Professor||1|
Pay Scale: Assistant Professor: Level 12 (`101500-`167400) as per 7th CPC with minimum pay `101500/- + NPA per month and other allowances as admissible)
Essential Qualification & Experience:
A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in the part-II of the third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in the sub section (3) of the section 13 of the Act.
And Postgraduate qualification with 3 years’ experience.
1. The appointment is purely temporary on ADHOC BASIS for a period not exceeding 6 (six) months, or till such time regular appointment against the vacant post is made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. If the adhoc service is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. However, the adhoc appointment shall not be extended beyond the period of two years.
2. Reservation for the above post and age relaxation will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms. Age relaxation for Physically Handicapped candidates will be provided as per Govt. of India norms.
3. If employed under the State or Central Government or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
4. The adhoc appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason thereof.
5. The adhoc appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of NEIGRIHMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of adhoc appointment.
6. The adhoc appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent Medical Board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority.
7. The adhoc appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of NEIGRIHMS.
8. No travelling or other allowance will be paid to him/ her for obtaining the medical or other certificates or for joining the post.
9. Accommodation will be provided to the faculty members appointed at the Institute, subject to availability of quarters.
10. Candidates holding DNB qualification qualifications would need to get their qualification verified by NBE as to whether it is as per the requirement of the Gazette notification No.MCI-12(2)/2010-Med.Misc dated 11.06.2012 and produce such verification certificate at the time of interview.
11. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date; the candidates appear in the interview.
12. The applicants are required to submit a bio-data alongwith attested copies of certificates/testimonials, other relevant documents viz age, educational qualifications, experience, integrity/character, caste certificate issued by competent authority, MCI registration certificate etc. with recent passport photograph on the date of interview. The original Certificates should be produce at the time of the Interview.
13.Candidate who does not fulfil any one of the above conditions will not be allowed to appear in the interview. They are to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before coming to appear the walk in interview on 20.04.2020.
14. Incomplete application will not be considered.
15. The decision of the Institute’s authority in respect of selection shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
16. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
17. Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
Important Link: For more Details: Click Here
For public Notification: Click Here