University Name: St.Joseph University
University Profile: St. Joseph University was established by DMI Foundations which is an effort of the sisters of DMI (Daughters of Mary Immaculate) and the fathers of MMI (Missionaries of Mary Immaculate) of the Catholic Church. St.Joseph University is a state private university offering Arts, Science, Management and Engineering courses. Joseph University – has a sprawling green campus spread over 36 acres of land with well-connected roads and easy accessibility to the airport and railway station within six kilometer distance. The university is equipped with state-of the-art infrastructure, laboratories, computer labs, well-furnished library stacked with books of high standard and net connectivity, conducive for higher learning, research and innovation.
Job Title: Professor/ Associate Professor
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Rural Development
Qualification: Relevant Master Degree with P.hD
- I Class in all the Degrees completed
- Doctoral Degree is mandatory
- Preference will be given for experienced candidates
- Experience to lead a team of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Publication in journals
- Experience in maintaining laboratories
- Good practical knowledge
- Willing to take research projects
- Should serve in this institution for at least two years.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field
- Should work with dedication
- Willing to work extra hours
- Good communication skill in English
- Willing to work in a team environment.
Job Location: St.Joseph University, Dimapur, Nagaland, India
Last Date: 31/05/2022
Pay Scale: As per Institutions Norms.
Apply Mode: Through Email only
University Website URL: Click
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send their resume with the copy of all the credentials, certificates and passport size photo through the E mail. email@example.com
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address with Contact Number:
The Public Relations Officer
Ikishe Model Village