Rashtriya Raksha University, Gandhinagar Wanted a Subject Matter Specialist for the academic year of 2023-2024. For more details see below.
Hiring Organization: Rashtriya Raksha University, Gandhinagar
Organization Profile: Rashtriya Raksha University, an Institution of National Importance of India, Pioneering National Security and Police University of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, is established by the Parliament of India, Act No. 31 of 2020. The University aims to become an academic-research-training ecosystem for national security and police. Its endeavors focus on highly professional national security, police education, research, and training through its qualified civilian and security faculty, committed human resources, motivated participants and students, intellectually stimulating and professional disciplined environment, and worldwide network, sharing, and exchange
Job title/Designation: Subject Matter Specialist (Purely Contractual)
Department: School of Internal Security and Police Administration (SISPA)
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any discipline from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University with at least 20 Years of Professional experience any on the Police/Security organization.
- Teaching professional experience from reputed institutions
- Ability to meet the timelines
- Effective Communication Skills in verbal and written formats.
- Ability to prepare reports/papers on various assignments.
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of Hindi and Gujarati language.
- Publish policy papers, report on cutting-edge issues;
- Provide research, training, and extension assistance to the University,
- Programme/Course Coordinator including all related work like financial planning and academic planning in annual, monthly, and weekly programmes;
- Organize workshops, training, conferences, and seminars for stakeholders in relevant areas.
- Collaboration with external agencies/institutions with India and abroad.
- Perform any other duties as assigned or required by the Director and University authorities.
Job Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Apply Mode: Online and Walk-in
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates request to attend Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidate has to download the brief profile of the candidate for teaching or non-teaching staff for walk-in-interview from the RRU website.
- Interested Candidate may send their duly filled candidate form along with their updated
resume to Google Link before 06th October 2023. (Google Link: https://forms.gle/smVsGNYVHmEjTnou5)
Rashtriya Raksha University,
For more detailed information: Click Here