Faculty recruitment 2022 job notification announced by Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Sriperumbudur, Chennai, Tamilnadu for the academic year: 2022-2023. Eligible candidates may apply through email and also walk in on 06.08.2022 (Saturday).
Organization Profile: Established in 2011, the Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, runs under Jeppiaar Remibai Educational Trust, imparts education beyond engineering and management. It is a NAAC accredited institution, affiliated to Anna University, Chennai.
- Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
- NCC officer ANO (ARMY)
Departments have vacancies:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree with First class in all the preceding degrees in the appropriate branch of Engineering, with an exemplary academic record throughout.
- Librarian as per AICTE norms.
- NCC officer ANO (ARMY) experience in educational institutions is preferred.
- Associate Professor – Minimum 5 Years of Experience of which 2 years post PhD experience.
- Assistant Professor – 0-2 Years of Experience in Engineering college (Fresher’s may also apply)
- Good Communication Skills
- Faculty who can successfully execute R&D and Consultancy will be considered.
- Faculty who can promote Patents, Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC), Innovation, Industry Interaction and other Value Added Courses will be preferred.
Job Location: Sriperumbudur, Chennai.
Pay Scale: As per norms
Apply mode: Email and walk in on 06.08.2022(Saturday)
Organization website: Click
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to send their application and walk in on 06.08.2022 (Saturday) with a scanned copy of all necessary certificates and passport size photograph to the following Email Address within 05.08.2022.
Email Address to Apply: Click
Contact Number: 7401222001, 9500617772
Jeppiaar Institute of Technology,
Chennai – 631 604,
Tamil Nadu, India