Shree Sai Prasad College of Arts, Nagpur has advertised for the faculty recruitment for the post of Assistant Professor, Librarian & Director of Physical Education Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply by Postal.
Name of the College: Shree Sai Prasad College of Arts, Nagpur
- Assistant Professor
- Director of Physical Education
Employment Type: Full Time
Departments have vacancy:
- Political Science
Qualification: Eligibility (A or B):
1. A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET :
a. The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only;
b. The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
c. An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d. The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and
e. The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars, sponsored/ funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
1. The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic affairs) of the University concerned.
2. NET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SET is not conducted. However, Ph.D. degree shall remain the minimum eligibility for appointment of Assistant Professor in such disciplines.
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ;
ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or
iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
- Candidate should complete their PG/Ph.D. in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill.
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Salary: As per norms
Apply Mode: Postal
Last Date: 2nd October 2022
How to Apply: The application may be made on a plain paper/prescribed proforma & addressed to the Principal/Dean/Director on the address given below on or before dated 02-10-2022 along with a crossed postal order of Rs 100 /- drawn in the favour of the Principal/Dean/Director and certified copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials towards substantiation of eligibility in terms of academic qualifications.
Shree Sai Prasad College of Arts
At Salwa Tal.- Mouda, Dist.- Nagpur – 441401
For More Details Click Here