1. Position: Junior Research Fellow – Temporary
2. No of Post: 01
3. Qualification & Experience:
MSc Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ MS Biological Sciences with NET. Experience in cell culture, tissue biopsylhlood sample handling and processing for DNAlRNAl Protein isolation, ELISA,PCR & QRT-PCR At least one year work experience in a national level institute
4. Qualification & Experience : Mitochondrialisolation, animal handling, publications in peer reviewed indexed journals, Previous experience in handling clinical samples will be an added benefit.
5. Consolidated remuneration : 31000/- +16% HRA per month
6. Tenure of Appointment : One year (extendable) or completion of the project, whichever is earlier
7. Brief job description : Collection and processing blood tissue samples from OTIOP, mitochondria1 respiration studies in cultured cellslisolated mitochondrial respiration studies in cultured cellslisolated mitochondria in Oxygraph/ Metabolic flux analyser, or any other laboratory work assigned by the PI.
8. Nature of appointment : Temporary (Purely on contract)
Walk in Address:-
How to Apply :-
1. Time and date of interview : 10.00 am on 04/05/2022
2. Venue : Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram
3. Reporting Time : 09.00 am
4. Interested and qualified candidates may report for the Walk-in Interview with bio-data, original certificates and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience etc., at the Ground floor of AMCHSS Building, SCTIMST, Medical College P.O, Thiruvananthapuram.
5. Candidates belonging to STIOBC category should submit valid Caste Certificate(for ST candidate)/llonCreamy Layer certificate(for OBC Candidate) issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of a Tahsildhar, in the prescribed format applicable for employment in Central Government Institutions issued by a Revenue Officer not below the Rank of Tahsildhar at the time of selection
Public Notification:- Download
For Project Associate- II :- Click Here
Technician – CSR :- Click Here
For Project Associate- II (INSTRUCT Network Phase 11)” (P-5449) :- Click Here