Central Sanskrit University, Delhi (CSU) will hold ONLINE-INTERVIEW for the engagement of Assistant-Professor on Contract for undertaking academic/teaching activities related to Non-Formal Sanskrit Education offered by Mukta Swadhyaya Peetham. Interested eligible candidates may apply online. Details are given below.
Hiring Organization: Central Sanskrit University
Organization Profile: The Central Sanskrit University has the unique distinction of being the largest and the only multi-campus language university in the world. The Central Sanskrit University also has the privilege of acting as the nodal agency for the implementation of Sanskrit related policies & schemes of the Government of India. In that capacity, the university works in close coordination with the Ministry of Education, Government of India.
Job Title: Teaching Faculty
- Assistant Professor (Contract)
Departments which have Faculty Vacancies:
- Non-Formal Sanskrit Education
For Assistant Professors for MSP in CSU
Essential – Minimum criteria as per UGC Regulations for the appointment for the post of
Assistant Professors such as
- Acharya / M.A. (Sanskrit) or equivalent degree in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever the grading system is followed) from recognized University.
- Pass in National Eligibility Test (NET) in the concerned /allied / relevant discipline, conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil. / Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET.
- Those who are about to complete / submitted thesis / waiting for PhD-viva or certificate may also apply for interview. If such candidates are selected based on required skills & knowledge, will be given limited period to submit the PhD certificate.
- Ability of teaching, writing, presenting / elaborating / summarizing Shastric topics in free & lucid style through Sanskrit medium
Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer. Preference will be given to those who are able to prepare Self-learning Materials using electronic media. Experience in teaching Sanskrit through Sanskrit. Work experience in teacher training in Non-formal Sanskrit Education
Period of Engagement: Initially, the engagement under this offer will be for a period of 11 months from the date of appointment in Central Sanskrit University. The appointment may likely to be continued further on the appraisal / performance of the candidate subject to the requirement / decision of CSU.
Job Location: Delhi
Pay Scale: Assistant Professor (Contract) — Rs. 57,700/= + HRA p.m.
Apply Mode: Online
Last date to apply online: 15-09-2023
Organization Website: https://www.sanskrit.nic.in/
Link to apply online – https://sanskritdderec.samarth.edu.in
CENTRAL SANSKRIT UNIVERSITY
56-57, Institutional Area,
Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058.
For Detailed Faculty Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here