Teaching and Non-Teaching job notification announced by Sainik School Sambalpur, Odisha for the academic year of 2022-2023. For more details see below.
Organization Profile: Sainik School Sambalpur is the 33rd Sainik School in the country and second in the state of Odisha. It was inaugurated by Shri Naveen Patnaik, Chief Minister of Odisha on 27 February 2015. The new building and infrastructure were brought up within five years. The concept of Sainik Schools was conceived by Mr. VK Krishna Menon, Defence Minister of India in the early 1960s. Mr. Menon felt that a school with rudiments of a military way of life in each state of our country could go a long way in building up an infrastructure for intake into the NDA. Thus, Sainik Schools came into being in each state.
- Teaching- TGT (regular basis)
- Non-Teaching- PEM/PTI-Cum-Matron
Subjects have vacancies:
- TGT (Biology)
- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Or Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50%marks in the concerned subject and in aggregate.
- English Literature is one of the subjects in all three years of graduation/four years of integrated degree courses.
- B.Ed degree from a recognized university.
- Pass the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) and STET, conducted by Central/State
Govt/CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Proficiency in teaching in English medium.
- Should be between 21 and 35 years of age on 01 Sep 2022.
- Candidates possessing a PG degree or any other higher qualification will be given preference.
- Candidates with fluency in communicative English, experience in teaching in residential public schools, and proficiency in games as well as in co-curricular activities will be given preference.
- Candidates with knowledge of computer applications will be given preference.
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) four years degree course. Or Three years of graduation + one-year B.P.Ed Diploma. Or B.Sc Physical Education, health education & sports + one-year B.P.Ed diploma.
- Should be between 21 and 35 years of age as on 01 Sep 2022.
- Candidates with experience working in any residential public school will be given preference.
- Candidates with higher qualifications will be given preference.
- Achievements in NCC/Sports/Extracurricular activities/NIS diploma in sports coaching etc.
Job Location: Sambalpur, Odisha
- TGT- Pay level-07 Basic Pay 44,900/- +DA and other Allowance as per Sainik Schools Society rules and regulations as amended from time to time.
- PEM/PTI- Rs.44,900/- (Consolidated Pay)
Apply Mode: Online
school Website: Click Here
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form, which may be downloaded from the school website.
Last Date to apply: The last date to apply is 01 November 2022.
- Candidates are to clearly mention the name of the post applied for on the envelope as per the advertisement.
- If any field/information, asked in the application, is left blank / or provided false/wrong information, the application will be rejected summarily without giving any justification.
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered. The School will not be held responsible for any type of delay including postal or otherwise, to or from, during any stage of the selection process.
Note: Applications with attested copies of testimonials (certificates/documents) along with a nonrefundable Demand Draft for an amount of Rs 500/- for Gen, OBC & other candidates and Rs 250/- for SC/ST Candidates drawn in favor of “Principal Sainik School Sambalpur”, payable at State Bank Of India, Goshala Branch, IFSC Code: SBIN0017963, Branch Code: 017963 should reach the School at the address :
Principal Sainik School Sambalpur,
Via CA Chiplima,
Odisha – 768025
Candidates are to mention their own valid email address and mobile no. /contact details clearly in the application form. All correspondences with candidates by the school will be uploaded on the school website only. No postal / email communication will be forwarded by the school.
Reference: For detailed advertisement Click Here