Faculty recruitment notification announced by MIT University, Shillong wanted Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor for the 2022-2023 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Hiring Organization: MIT University, Shillong
Organization Profile: Amid the picturesque landscape of Shillong, MIT University, Shillong was established under the Meghalaya Act No. 3 of 2011, legislated by the Meghalaya Assembly and is in accordance with Section 2(f) of UGC Act. The vision of MIT University, Shillong is to foster holistic education.
- To accentuate the latent potential of North Eastern students.
- To acquaint the students with a state of the art educational and technological developments.
- To assure a diversified academic life with a plethora of activities and opportunities.
- To reinforce dynamic individualism and intellectual prowess for the enhancement of society.
- Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Dean
- Vice Chancellor/ Pro Vice Chancellor
- Registrar/ Chief Finance and Accounts Officer
- Controller of Examination / Director
Employment Type: Full time
Departments having vacancy:
- MIT Institute of Design
- MIT School of Management
- MIT School of Science and Technology
- MIT School of Nursing
- MIT School of Education
- MIT School of Legal Studies
Qualification: M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D and As per Norms
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to send their CV through Email as soon as possible
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
MIT University of Meghalaya Nongshilliang,
Pohktieh Near Sunny Dale Nongthymmai
Reference Source: Advertisement on Times of India dated on 18th January 2023