Faculty recruitment job notification announced by IIM Lucknow , Uttar Pradesh for Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor (Grade I & II) Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Online.
Hiring Organization: Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Organization Profile: The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is fourth in the prestigious IIM family of management schools to be established in India after IIM Calcutta, IIM Ahmedabad and IIM Bangalore. The establishment of IIMs was envisioned and initiated by the first Prime Minister of India – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. The Institute was established in the year 1984. Since then IIML has touched million lives directly or indirectly through its faculty, alumni and support staff.
- Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor(Grade I & II)
- Faculty of Practice
Employment Type: Full Time
Educational qualification :
- Professor- A minimum of ten years teaching/ research/ professional experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IIMs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai, IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institution of comparable standard as on the date of application. The candidate should have demonstrated leadership in research in a specific area of specialization in terms of strong record of publications in reputed journals and refereed conferences, course development and/or other recognized relevant professional activities.
- Associate Professor- A minimum of six years teaching/ research/ professional experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor Grade I or equivalent as on the date of application. The candidate should have demonstrated adequate experience of independent research in terms of publications in reputed journals and refereed conferences, course development and/ or other recognized relevant professional activities.
- Assistant Professor Grade I- A minimum of three years teaching/ research/ professional experience as on the date of application, excluding the experience gained while pursuing PhD. Candidate should have demonstrated research capabilities in terms of publications in reputed journals and refereed conferences. Eligible candidates with less than the requisite experience may be taken as Assistant Professor Grade II in the Academic Level 10 or 11 with appropriate pay based on post PhD experience.
- Assistant Professor Grade II- Candidate not eligible for Assistant Professor Grade I may be appointed as Assistant Professor Grade II. At the entry level s/he may be placed in Academic Level 10 and shall move after 1 year to Academic Level 11. After 3 years in Academic Level 10 & 11 together, s/he may be brought on regular position as Assistant Professor Grade I in Academic Level 12.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
- Professor- Academic Level 14A (Rs.1,59,100 – Rs.2,20,200)
- Associate Professor- Academic Level 13A2 (Rs.1,39,600 – Rs.2,11,300)
- Assistant Professor Grade I- Academic Level 12 (Rs.1,01,500 – Rs.1,67,400)
- Assistant Professor Grade II- Academic Level 11 (Rs. 57,700 – Rs. 98,200)
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Website : Click
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply Online through the link given below. Application received by 27th March 2023 will be considered for current round
To Apply Online: Click Here
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road,
Lucknow – 226 013.
- Reference: Advertisement dated on 1st March 2023
- Faculty Advertisement 2023