Teaching Faculty recruitment 2022 Job vacancy notification announced by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (AIIMS) , Chhattisgarh – Assistant Professor Jobs for 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply before 13th September 2022.
College Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur
College Profile: AIIMS Raipur is one of the SIX AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Contract
- Burns and Plastic Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Clinical Hematology
- Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Medical Oncology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Radio Diagnosis
- Radio Therapy
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Surgical Oncology
- Trauma & Emergency (Neurosurgery)
1. A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act).
2. A post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/ subject.
Experience: Three years teaching and/or research experience in experience in a recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D. /M.S. or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- All the candidates must have completed PG/Ph.D. in their relevant discipline
- Candidate should work with a lot of dedication and discipline
Job Location: Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Pay Scale: As per norms
Apply Mode: Online /Postal
College Website URL: CLICK
How to Apply: Candidates must fill in the online application form as per the procedure given in this advertisement and take a printout of the same. Candidates are required to mandatorily send the hard copy of the online application form along with the requisite documents by Speed Post/Registered Post to the following address, so as to reach on or before 20.09.2022 failing which candidature of the applicant will not be considered for the applied post:
2nd floor, Medical College Building
Gate No-5, AIIMS Raipur,
G.E. Road, Tatibandh,
Raipur – 492099 (C.G.)
Reference: Official Advertisement