Applications are invited for the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
|S.No||Name Of The Posts||No of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Professor||2||Academic Level 14 Rationalized Entry pay Rs. 1,44,200|
|2||Associate Professor||4||Academic Level 13A Rationalized Entry pay Rs. 1,31,400|
|3||Assistant Professor||30||Academic Level 10 Rationalized Entry pay Rs. 57,700|
Eligibility Qualifications for the posts of PROFESSOR:
- An eminent scholar with Ph. D. degree in the concernedlalliedlrelevant discipiine, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of l2O as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/ Professor, and I or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate
An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned /allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’experience.
Eligibility Qualifications for the posts of ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR :-
- Good academic record, with a Ph. D. Degree in the concerned I allied I relevant disciplines;
- A Masters Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever grading system is followed); and
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching andf or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
Eligibility Qualifications for the posts of ASSISTANT PROFESSOR:-
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned /relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET: Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. program prior to july 11, 2OO9, Shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. Candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only;
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
- And open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and
Selection Procedure: –
Selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s previous record and performance during his/her interview wherever necessary. The University may also utrhze seminar/colloquium and f or any other mode as a method of selection.
How to Apply: –
The completed application form shall be submitted in a cloth-lined envelope, writing at the center of the envelope the name of the post and its category to the “The Registrar, Gondwana University, Gadchiroli, M.LD.C. Road, Complex, Gadchiroli, Dist-Gadchiroli, PinCode-442605, Maharashtra State” on or before 20/04/2020 up to 5.00 PM
Important Link: –
For More Information: Click Here
For public notification: Click Here