Faculty recruitment Job vacancy notification announced by the Guru Gobind Singh Singh Medical College, Faridkot, Punjab -Research Assistant, Data Entry Operator Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply by postal.
Date Posted: 25th April 2022
Hiring Organization: Guru Gobind Singh Singh Medical College, Faridkot
Organization Profile: Guru Gobind Singh Medical College is a government school of medicine located in Faridkot, Punjab, India. Giani Zail Singh, president of India was one of the few people involved in bringing the medical college to the Faridkot city, when he was the Chief minister of Punjab in 1972–1977.
Job Title: Research Assistant / Data Entry Operator
Employment Type: Temporary
Project Title: IMPETUStroke: IMPlementation of an Evaluation and Treatment Package for Uniform Stroke Care and outcomes in the Medical Colleges in India. An Implementation Research Study
Sponsor: Department of Health Research
1. Graduation in Medical sciences (B.Sc Nursing, Medical or equivalent) And Experience of 3 years in recognized Institute.
2. Master’s degree in Medical Sciences and allied branches (M.Pharma / M.sc Nursing / Medical or equivalent.)
- Candidates with experience in working in a clinical research project.
- Candidates with a diploma / Degree certificate in computer training for at least 6 months
- Computer with knowledge of MS excel, MS word, MS access.
Job Location: Faridkot, Punjab
For the Data Entry Rs.17000/- p.m fixed
For the Research Assistant Rs.31,000/- p.m fixed
Apply Mode: Postal
Organization Website: http://ggsmch.org/
How to Apply: The application on prescribed Performa must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, marks sheet, degree, experience etc. The candidate must write on the envelope “Application for post of Research assistant under DHR
Project in Neurology”.
The officer of Principal,
Guru Gobind Singh Singh Medical College,
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here