Faculty Recruitment 2022 job notification announced by KMCT College of Engineering for Women, Kozhikode, Kerala for the 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Hiring Organization: KMCT College of Engineering for Women
Organization Profile: The Kunhitharuvai Memorial Charitable Trust Group of Institutions or KMCT was established in 1994 by Dr. K. Moidu a leading medical practitioner and a visionary educationist for imparting quality education in different professional fields. Established in 2009, KMCT College of Engineering for Women offers three B.Tech programmes and one M.Tech programme. With its avowed commitment to quality, the college has managed to attract an excellent team of qualified faculty members dedicated to teaching and has setup state-of-the-art facilities providing the right infrastructure for technical education. Over these years, the college has become one of the most preferred engineering colleges in the state. With respect to the previous B.Tech and M.Tech results the college has secured first position among the self-financing engineering colleges in Calicut District.
Job Title/Designation: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Departments have vacancies:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
Qualification: Master’s degree, with First class in all the preceding degrees in the appropriate branch of Engineering/ Science, with an exemplary academic record throughout.
- Assistant Professor – Minimum 5 Years of Experience
- Associate Professor – Minimum 5 Years of Experience of which 2 years post Ph.D. experience.
- Biomedical Engineering, Electronics Engineering
- Faculty who can successfully execute R&D and consultancy will be considered.
- Faculty who can promote patents, Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC), Innovative, Tinkering Lab, Industry Interaction, and other value-added courses will be preferred.
Job Location: Kallanthode, Kozhikode Kerala
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Email
Organization website: Click Here
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates request to send their application with a scanned copy of all necessary certificates and passport-size photographs to the following Email Address by 17th October 2022.
Email Address to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
KMCT College of Engineering for women