College: PGP College of Arts & Science, Namakkal
Profile of the College: PGP Group, promoted by Dr. Palani G. Periasamy, a Doctorate in Economics and a Non-Resident Indian based in the USA, has added a new dimension to education in Nation building by shaping up students from KG up to professional courses in Tamil Nadu since 1987. PGP College of Arts & Science was started in 1994 which offers 18 UG courses and 17 PG courses. The PGP Group added Professional and Technical Colleges in the fields of Agriculture, Engineering, Nursing, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Education, Polytechnic, etc.
The PGP College of Arts Science at Namakkal is looking for recruitment of the following position.
Job Title: Principal
The right candidate should meet the following specifications:
- Doctorate in Arts or Science subject
- Work experience as a Principal in leading Arts College
- Good Communication Skill in English
- Flair for educating children and creating talents
- Good Public Relations
- Creative, result-oriented and admission oriented
- Should satisfy the norms of UGC for holding the post of Principal
Application mode: Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 28-9-2022
PGP Educational & Welfare Society,
No.54, Sterling Road,
Nungambakkam, Chennai- 600034.
Contact Person: A. Paul Dhas: 9840890011