Faculty Recruitment 2023 job notification announced by HKBK College of Engineering, Bengaluru, Karnataka for the 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Hiring Organization: HKBK College of Engineering
Organization Profile: HKBK College of Engineering was established in 1997 by Sri C M Ibrahim, with a mission to provide the best possible education experience through excellence in teaching and research activities. Acclaimed as one of the best-equipped institutions, HKBK has in a relatively short span of time, earned a name as one of the premier institutions in the country imparting world-class technical and management education.
Job Title/Designation: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Departments have vacancy
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
Qualification: Ph.D., Master’s degree, Bachelor’s Degree with First class in all the preceding degrees in the appropriate branch of CSE/ISE & , with an exemplary academic record throughout.
- Assistant Professor – Minimum 5 Years of Experience
- Associate Professor – Minimum 5 Years of Experience of which 2 years post Ph.D. experience.
- Professor – Minimum 10 Years of Experience of which at least 5 years at the level of Associate Professor.
- Faculty who can successfully execute R&D and consultancy will be considered.
- Faculty who can promote patents, Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC), Innovative, Tinkering Lab, Industry Interaction, and other value-added courses will be preferred.
Job Location: Nagawara, Bangalore, Karnataka
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates request to send their application with a scanned copy of all necessary certificates and passport size photograph to the following Email Address within 28th Feb 2023.
Email Address to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org