Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2023 Job vacancy notification announced by Shiv Nadar University, Uttar Pradesh – Assistant Professor for the 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply Online.
Organization Profile: Shiv Nadar University, Delhi-NCR, was set up in 2011 by the Shiv Nadar Foundation, a philanthropic foundation established by Mr. Shiv Nadar, founder of HCL. The University is in the quest to become a globally acclaimed center for learning and innovation in the fields of Engineering, Natural Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, and Management. The University has recently been selected as one of the ten private ‘Institutions of Eminence’ by the Government of India. In Government’s National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), the University has been the youngest institution in the ‘top 100’ Overall list, and its score has been rising steadily. The University has been accredited with Grade ‘A’ by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council), valid for a period of five years from 26 November 2019. The core of the University consists of a select faculty with doctoral and postdoctoral experiences from ranked universities all over the world. SNU has state-of-the-art research facilities and runs multidisciplinary research programs in natural sciences.
- Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Full Time
- Candidates with a Ph.D. or those in the final stages of completion from a recognized university of repute in India or abroad may apply
- Candidates with Master’s Degree and a minimum experience of five years in Academics/ Research/Industry may also apply.
- Note: At least one prior degree in Design (B. Des. or M. Des.) is mandatory.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Delhi NCR, Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale: As Per Norms
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 3rd June 2023
Organization Website: Click Here
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online within 3rd June 2023
The application package must contain the following:
- A design portfolio of the candidate.
- Teaching statement (must include the courses they have taught or can teach)
- Research Statement (must include completed, ongoing and the research plan)
- Latest complete CV with references
- Recent photo— Color, Passport size
- Candidates with PhD need to provide a copy of the PhD degree and a copy of an original, peer-reviewed paper (if published or accepted for publication)
- Candidates pursuing PhD should provide a research paper from the thesis, if applicable.
A single PDF file of these documents, no larger than 10 MB, should be emailed to email@example.com
To Apply Online- Assistant Professor: Click Here
Shiv Nadar University
NH – 91, Tehsil Dadri
Gautam Buddha Nagar
Uttar Pradesh – 201314
Assistant Professor- For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here