Advertisement for the Post of Project Associate –I (PA) for DST (SERB) Sponsored Project
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to work as a Project Associate-I on the following project “Establishing Procedures to Manufacture Light Weight Blade-Rings for Aero Engine Applications by Solid State Diffusion Bonding Technique” sponsored by DST-SERB (EEQ/2022/000862) under the supervision of Dr. S. Rajakumar, Associate Professor, Department of Manufacturing Engineering, Annamalai University. The position is purely on temporary basis, with an initial appointment for one year. However, it can be extended up to two years solely based on the performance of the candidate. Further, the candidate will be encouraged for applying to the Ph.D. program of the institute, with a high scope of conversion into the program. The relevant details are as follows:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Qualifications||Duration||Salary|
|1||PROJECT ASSOCIATE-I(1 No.)||Essential: First class in M.E/M.Tech in Manufacturing / Welding Engg. /Metallurgy / CAD-CAM / Engg. Design / Thermal Engg.||3 years||Rs.31,000/-
- Candidate with GATE scores may be given prioritization.
- Candidate with experience / knowledge in numerical simulation is preferred.
Interested candidates are requested to apply through the link provided below on or before 20thMarch 2023.Google form: Click Here
Points to remember:
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated only to the eligible candidates in due course by email only.
- No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the interview.
- For further queries the candidates can contact the Principal Investigator:
- Candidates are requested to send their detailed resume to PI address and those who are applied earlier need not apply further
Dr.S.Rajakumar M.E., Ph.D,
Associate Professor and Principal Investigator,
Centre for Materials Joining and Research (CEMAJOR),
Department of Manufacturing Engineering,
Annamalai University, Annamalainagar- 608 002:
Phone: +91 9486870051, +917904549396